2009年5月30日土曜日

Class Number 6 Greetings

Sunday, May 24, 2009

After today's discussions and presentations, answer these questions on your blog:
1. How do you greet members of your family? (mother, father, older brother, younger brother, grandparents, etc.)
2. How do you greet people that are important in society?
3. Do you greet people from the opposite sex in a different way?
4. Do you hug anyone? If yes, who and when. If no, why not?


1. I just say “Good-morning” when I get up in the morning.
2. As for important people in our society, I just bow.
3. I do not change my way of greeting according to the sex, and I do not want to.
4. I do no hug anyone because touching is a really exclusive matter in Japanese society.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi,
    I agree with you.
    I do not hug people,too.
    Because there is no custom like this in Japan.

    返信削除