2009年7月13日月曜日

Monday, July 06, 2009

What kind of work place do you think you will work best in? Choose a country other than Japan and research and explain 1 aspect of their business culture that is different than Japan. Do you think it is a good practice? Why?

I am interested in Sydney.
This is because half of the population living there are foreigners, and the culture is so diverse.
This is a really fascinating.
Also, I have heard that many Australians like Japan.
I guess, I can be involuved with some kind of jobs realating to Japan.

However, I know their custome in the work place is quite different from Japan.
I think this custom is the same as Western countries.
They do not humble at all in a interview.
For example, even thogh they cannot speak English well, they say that they have a good skill of English.
In that case, it might be difficult for me to find the job, I guess.

As for this practice is good or bad,
I do not think this is a bad practice because Japanese humble even though they have a good skill.
It is rather complicating.

3 件のコメント:

  1. Hello!
    Your are interested in Sydney, it was fine. But
    you said" many Australians like Japan." I am wonder whether it is true or flase?

    返信削除
  2. Sydney is very good town!! Maybe Japanese people can spend good time and work.
    But, I don't know about the economy in Australia.
    I'm never hearing about economy in Australia.

    返信削除
  3. Hi,
    I thought Sydney is really nice place to work after I read your opinion.
    It seems that sydney is comfortable to live for Japanese.

    返信削除